OPTICAL OVERLAYS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to New Branch, LLC d/b/a Optical Overlays. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Optical Overlays collects, and the ways in which Optical Overlays uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Optical Overlays may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of making purchases from Optical Overlays; and
- any other information that you send to Optical Overlays.
Using personal information
Optical Overlays may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Optical Overlays discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Optical Overlays may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Optical Overlays will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Optical Overlays will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Optical Overlays is not responsible for the policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Optical Overlays